As a leader in youth sports and the go-to for golf and tennis introductory and recreational programming, our curriculum is designed to help young players progress their skills, develop a passion for playing and provide a pathway to achieving through sports.
Our Player Pathway drives repeat business and increases the value proposition for parents
Designed to ensure our students have the ability to grow with TGA for all of their youth sports needs from introductory programs at schools and community centers to recreational camps and leagues at golf courses and tennis facilities.
After-School Enrichment Programs
6-10 week sessions / 3-4 times per school year
Hosted at pre-k, elementary and middle schools, community centers and parks & recreation locations
- You’re provided resources to partner with schools, community centers and parks & recreation locations.
- These school and community based partners provide the marketing channels to promote your programs directly to parents.
- Parents enjoy the convenience of programs offered after school, while kids learn from trained coaches, receive an introduction to sports, develop skills, and build passion for the game.
recreational programs / Seasonal & Year-Round
Hosted at golf courses, tennis facilities, parks, and fields
- Partner with golf courses, tennis clubs, community centers and parks & recreation departments to offer seasonal recreational programs including camps, leagues and tournaments.
- You’re provided training and resources to market these opportunities to existing and new customers.
- Camps demand higher price points and have higher profit margins and are an essential building block of your business.
- TGA camps offer students an opportunity to further develop fundamentals, improve skills, and advance their game in a fun and non-competitive environment.
- Half day and full day camps provide parents with flexibility and support during holidays, spring break and the summer months.
- As your customer base grows, you’ll have opportunities to engage the entire family and generate awareness and interest in your local community.
- Families have an opportunity to enjoy being active and playing together, while experiencing a ‘taste’ of TGA.
Leagues & Tournaments
- Semi-competitive leagues and tournaments provide another way to play and can be the ‘bridge’ to partnering with competitive leagues and club teams for monetized referrals.
- Team-based recreational leagues and tournaments encourage practice to further develop skill while having fun, promoting teamwork and building camaraderie.
Online classes powered by a custom Learning Management System (LMS)
- You’re given access to an online LMS with pre-designed curriculum and lesson plans for virtual lessons
- Provides the ability to host content and live virtual instruction behind a ‘paywall’
- Our live virtual classes deliver TGA’s same great content in a fun and modified format, making it easy for parents and fun for kids with all activities, tools, and resources available within a single online portal.